ECCE Western Student Associate
Each of the 11 designated ECCE institutions nominate their most exceptional students to represent their school as Student Associates in the ECCE program. Student Associates gain access to technical expertise, resources, and software provided by Esri Canada, as well as free admission to Esri Canada user conferences. In addition, Student Associates are expected to contribute to the ECCE blog and participate in the Annual App Challenge.
In order to be considered as Geography Western's Student Associate, you must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in a department of faculty at Western University
- Currently involved in the use of GIS for research or development
- Regularly contribute to the ECCE Blog
- Participate in the Annual App Challenge
- ArcGIS Developer Premium Subscription (1 per Student Associate per year)
- Free registration at local Esri Canada User Conferences
- Access to free instructor-led training courses
- Free registration to the Esri Developer Summit in Palm Springs, CA
- Eligibility for Student of the Year award at each designated ECCE institution
($250 award from Esri Canada)
- Access to Esri Canada Higher Education staff for developer and/or technical support
For more information about ECCE Student Associates, please contact Kathy Tang (email@example.com) or visit https://ecce.esri.ca/wpecce/associates/.