2018-2019 Course Information
To get the most out of the Geography undergraduate program, we strongly recommend that you take courses from a variety of subfields and streams.
- Check the requirements for the degree that you are pursuing and read the description of the program.
- Check the prerequisites for courses that you intend to take in future years.
- January 7: Classes resume
- January 15: Last day to add full course or second term half course
- February 18: Family Day (Western Closed)
- Febuary 18-22: Reading week
- March 7: Last day to drop a second term half course without penalty
- April 9: Classes end
- April 10: Study day
- April 19: Good Friday
- April 11-30: Examination period