Undergraduate Program - Overview
Geography is the science of place and space on earth. Geographers study both the spatial aspects of human existence and the physical phenomena and processes that form our environment. Geographers make critical contributions to knowledge and human society through study of the linkages between human activity and natural systems. Our broad-based program provides students with training in both the social and physical science of geography, as well as in techniques such as GIS and remote sensing that are critical to answering geographic questions.
March 7: Last day to drop a second-term half course without academic penality
Intent to Register 2013-2014 Last Day: March 31st!
If you plan on returning to Western in September 2014 you must complete an ITR form before March 31st. Just go to Student Services website studentservices.uwo.ca and click myPossibilities.
The following sites may help you with any questions you may have related to ITR:
- Social Science site. They have a PowerPoint presentation that explains what ITR is, tutorials on how to actually submit your ITR, checklists for Social Science modules and programs, and all that you may need to make your decision
- Registrar's site. You can find the ITR planning guide and the residencies information sessions schedule
- Geography quick checklists. Also on the side bar of this page, contains pdf versions of the quick check lists for all geography modules and programs.
If you still have questions our undegrad advisor Angelica Lucaci (contact information below) is around to help you make your decision. Please do not hesitate to contact her either by dropping by, calling, or emailing her.
New Programs offered as of September 2013!
Combined Degrees with Ivey
Geography and Commercial Aviation Management
If you have any questions about these new modules please contact the Geography Undergrad Advisor, Angelica Lucaci, contact information below.
Geography Program Counselling
Angelica Lucaci, Undergraduate Assistant and Program Advisor
Every day 9:00-4:00
Social Science Centre Room 2322A
Phone: 519-661-2111, Ext. 86052
Also from this web page:
- Award Winning Faculty
- Social Science Career Services
- Exam Schedule
- Geography Programs Quick Check Lists
- Lecture Timetable
- Assignment Due Dates
- First Year Geography Courses
- Geography Students - Story of the Week
- GSA - Geography Students' Association
- Undergraduate Award Winners
- Referencing Guidelines
- Undergraduate Affairs Committee
- CAG Student Membership
- Career Opportunities
- Geography Related Links
- Search Geography