2018-2019 Course Information
To get the most out of the Geography undergraduate program, we strongly recommend that you take courses from a variety of subfields and streams.
- Check the requirements for the degree that you are pursuing and read the description of the program.
- Check the prerequisites for courses that you intend to take in future years.
- September 6: Classes resume
- September 14: Last day to add full course or second term half course
- October 8: Thanksgiving Holiday (Western Closed)
- October 9-13: Reading week
- November 12: Last day to drop a first term half course without penalty
- November 30: Last day to drop a full course without penalty
- December 7: Classes end
- December 8-9: Study days
- December 10-21: Examination period
- December 21: Fall term ends